Some Stories of famous personalities
· Adolf Hitler, he was Nazi leader German dictator and Chancellor of Germany.
· he was born in bra now AM in Austria-Hungary on April 20th, 1889.
· his father's name with Al boys Hitler and The mother's name was Clara Hitler.
· his father was a customs officer and mother was a domestic worker.
· he was the fourth of the six children of his parents and he was only three years old when the family moved from Austria to Germany.
· he was a very bright child and was very popular at school but often clashed with his father over his interest in fine arts this led to Hitler's detachment from his family and he became a reclusive discontented resentful child with an unstable temperament towards his father.
· after spending four years in Linz a Jewish colony he dropped out of school at the age of 16 and moved to Vienna with dreams of becoming a painter in 1907 Hitler left Linz to live and study fine art in Vienna.
· financed by orphans benefits and support from his mother he applied for admission to the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna but was rejected twice.
· he was homeless for some years and sold his artworks to earn Oh little for food in May 1913 Hitler left Vienna for Munich and joined the 16th the Varian Infantry Regiment when war broke out in August 1914 serving as a dispatch runner.
· he was decorated for bravery in World War One in the summer of 1919 Hitler observed the uprising of a small yet powerful group known as the German Workers Party
· on September 16 1919 he entered the same party and soon changed its name to the National Socialist German Workers Party by July 19-21.
· he had imposed himself as the party's chairman Hitler's powerful oratory talent was discovered and he was made the cheap speaker of the nationalist Socialist German Workers Party.
· he was arrested on February 26th, 1924 and was sentenced to five years of prison however he was released after nine months of prison term in 1925.
· the ban on the Nazi Party was lifted and Hitler regained permission to speak in public and established himself as the ultimate arbitrator.
· in the 1928 elections, people chose not to vote for Hitler's Nazi Party and he won a mere 12 seats in 1929 he met his lover Eva Braun and married her.
· in April 1945 it is also rumored that he had an affair with his half-niece jeally Raoul who committed suicide in her apartment in 1931 under mysterious circumstances.
· in the 1930 elections the Nazis won majority votes winning a whopping 107 seats at the Reichstag.
· the same year he officially acquired German citizenship and ran for presidency on April 10th, 1931 but was defeated by von Hindenburg in 1932.
· after the Nazis emerged as the largest political party in Germany with nearly 14 million votes to their credit.
· he was appointed as Chancellor of Germany On January 30th, 1933 by the beginning of August 1934 and after the death of von Hindenburg he had all the powers of the state in his hands.
· in 1935 he abandoned the Treaty of Versailles and began building his army by recruiting five times its permitted number.
· he built the loft Vava and supplied military aid to forces in Spain which brought about the Spanish victory in 1939.
· he violated several parts of the Treaty of Versailles and then invaded Poland on the 1st of September 1939 with Britain and France declaring war on Germany two days later World War two started under Hitler's leadership and racially motivated ideology.
· the Nazi regime was responsible for the genocide of at least 5.5 million Jews Hitler and the Nazi regime were also responsible for the killing of an estimated nineteen points.
· three million civilians and prisoners of war in addition 29 million soldiers and civilians died as a result of military action in the European theater 6 million Jews are two-thirds of the entire Jewish population of Europe at the time were killed in concentration camps and war camps under Adolf Hitler's Nazi rule.
· almost 40 million people were killed including 27 million Soviets and 17 million people who died as a result of his racially motivated policies Hitler shot himself in a military bunker and died in Berlin on 30 April 1945.
· at the age of 56 his wife also committed suicide to avoid capture by the Soviet Red Army and their corpses were burned great liars are also great magicians said, Adolf Hitler.