· Bangladesh has the longest international border with India of 4096 km.
· · On 30 November national flag day is observed.
· · Guru Govind Singh in 1699 has insisted The Khalsa.
· · On 21 November world fisheries day is observed.
· · Equus Buruchelli is the scientific name of Zebra.
· · Prairies Grassland is the homeland of Native Americans.
· · Kazakhstan is the largest land lock country inn the world.
· · Dumhal is the traditional dance of Jammu and Kashmir.
· · Mongla port is situated in Bangladesh.
· · Copper and zinc are the alloy of brass.
· · Kapili river is a tributary of the Brahmaputra river.
· · Plateau is the landform that is largely in mineral deposits.
· · Alfalfa Flower is the state flower of Delhi.
· · Tughlaq Dynasty ruled for the longest time.
· · Chandra Bushan Kumar is the current deputy election commissioner of India.
· · Manu Bhaker is related to shooting sports.
· · Ernst Haeckel coined the term Ecology.
· · Mercury and Venus are the planets having no satellite.
· · Neptune has the slowest revolution in the solar system.
· · Lord Canning Victory withdraws the doctrine of lapse.
· · Hima Das has been appointed for Youth ambassador of UNICEF India.
· · Canada has the longest coastline in the world of 2,02,080 km.
· · The trans-Siberian railway is the longest railway line in the world, It connects Moscow and Vladivostok.
· · Satyadev Arya Naryan is the governor of Haryana.
· · Radar was invented by A.H Taylor and Leo C. Young.