Top Headlines: 27 November 2019
· Fadnavis has resigned as Maharashtra cm ahead before coming to the floor.
· Parliament passes Transgender Persons(protection of rights) Bill.
· President and CJI address Constitution day function at the supreme court.
· SC verdict on Ayodhya Sunni Waqf Board won't fille review.
· Cartosat-3 Indias Earth observation satellite to be launched today.
· Parliament passed the National Institute of Design (Amendment) Bill.
· Indias Pm witnessed transformation in last five years.
· Rajya Sabha Debates On Chit Funds (Amendment) Bill.
· Giriraj Sing Said India is the largest milk-producing country.
· In Bangladesh and Srilanka Constitution Day is Observed.
· French Troops are killed in Helicopter collision.
· Due to an earthquake in Alabama 14 killed and over 600 injured.
· 9 Pakistan Navy Personnel Killed and 29 others injured in a bus accident.
· Pakistan Army Chief Extension Was suspended by Pakistan.
· Indian archers won 3 bronze medals at the Asian championship.
· Sangram Dahiya, Varsha Verman won double trap national titles.
· Rafel Nadal won the sixth David Cup title.
· Sensex ends at 40,821; Nifty Sheds 36 points.
· Nirmala Sitharaman Said No proposal to bring out white paper on the Economy.
· GOV to ensure better regulations in the banking sector: Nirmala Sitharaman
· Gadkari urged professional scientific institutes to take initiative for development of agriculture-based business.