STATIC GK Q & A – NOVEMBER 2019
1. Bir Aishvan Wildlife sanctuary is located in which state?
Answer – Punjab
2. Where is the headquarter of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) located?
Answer - Bengaluru, Karnataka
3. Who is the Chairman of the Dhanlaxmi Bank?
Answer - Mr. Sanjeev Krishnan
4. Who is the Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates (UAE)?
Answer - Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
5. When was Mission Indhradhanush launched?
Answer - 25 December 2014
6. Who is the Minister of coal & mines, and parliamentary affairs?
Answer - Prahlad Singh Joshi
7. What is the tagline of Canara Bank?
Answer - Together We Can
8. Clouded Leopard National Park is located in which state?
Answer – Tripura
9. NTPC (formerly National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) is corporated under which
Answer - Companies Act 1956
10. Name the Sponsor bank of Tripura Gramin Bank?
Answer - United Bank of India (UBI)
11. Sardar Patel Zoological Park is located in which state?
Answer – Gujarat
12. Lakshya Sen is associated with which sport?
Answer – Badminton
13. What is the tagline of the IndusInd Bank?
Answer - We make you feel richer
14. Where is the headquarter of the United World Wrestling(UWW) located?
Answer - Lausanne, Switzerland
15. Who is the Secretary-General of Organisation for Economic Co-operation and
Answer - José Ángel Gurría
16. Monika was in news recently, she is associated with which sport?
Answer – Hockey
17. In which state, Museum for Keeladi artifacts will be set up?
Answer – Tamil Nadu
18. What was the tagline of Allahabad Bank?
Answer - A tradition of trust
19. Where is the headquarter of the Association of South East Asian Nations(ASEAN) located?
Answer - Jakarta, Indonesia
20. Who is the President of the World Economic Forum(WEF)?
Answer - Santanu Chowdhury
21. Where is the headquarter of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
Answer - Geneva, Switzerland
22. Melanie Jones is associated with which sport?
Answer – Cricket
23. What is the Capital and Currency of Sudan?
Answer - Capital- Khartoum & Currency- Sudanese pound
24. What is the tagline of the Ujjivan Small Finance Bank ?
Answer - We believe in your belief
25. Chandoli National Park is located in which state?
Answer - Maharashtra
26. First monkey park of Karnataka will be set in which city?
Answer – Shivamogga, Karnataka
27. Where is the headquarter of the World Boxing Organization (WBO) located?
Answer - San Juan, Puerto Rico
28. Who is the Prime Minister of Australia?
Answer - Scott Morrison
29. What is the Capital and Currency of Guinea?
Answer – Capital- Conakry & Currency- Guinean franc
30. Who is the Managing Director of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance?
Answer - Tapan Singhel
31. Which country is associated with Danakil Depression?
Answer – Ethiopia
32. Kalapani territory which was in news is located in which Indian state?
Answer – Pithoragarh district, Uttarakhand
33. Who is the President of the United Arab Emirates(UAE)?
Answer - Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
34. What is the tagline of the Central Bank of India?
Answer - Central to you since 1911, Build A Better Life Around Us
35. Who is the Managing director of Export-Import (Exim)Bank?
Answer - David Rasquinha
36. How many member countries are there in the Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral
Technical and Economic Cooperation(BIMSTEC)?
Answer - 7
37. Who is the Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) of the Indian Navy?
Answer - Admiral Karambir Singh
38. Who is the Chair Person of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)?
Answer - Pranab Kumar Das
39. How many Deputy Governors are there is Reserve Bank of India(RBI)?
Answer – 4
40. What is the Capital and Currency of Mauritius?
Answer - Capital-Port Louis Currency- Mauritian rupee
41. Who is the Director-General of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural
Answer – Audrey Azoulay
42. Who is the President of the All India Football Federation (AIFF)?
Answer - Praful Patel
43. When was the National Aeronautics and Space Administration(NASA) founded?
Answer - 29 July 1958
44. What is the Capital and Currency of Bolivia?
Answer - Capital- Sucre & Currency- Bolivian Boliviano
45. How many member countries are there in the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA)?
Answer – 22 Member Countries
46. What is the tagline of the State Bank of India (SBI)?
Answer - The banker to every Indian; With you all the way; Purely banking nothing else; The
nation banks on us.
47. India’s largest inland saltwater lake, Sambhar Lake is located in which state?
Answer – Rajasthan
48. When was the Reserve of India (RBI) formed?
Answer - 1 April 1935
49. Where is the headquarter of the Badminton World Federation (BWF) located?
Answer - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
50. Who is the Chairman of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)?
Answer – Sanjiv Singh