STATIC GK Q & A – NOVEMBER 2019
101. Lakshya Sen is associated with which sport?
Answer – Badminton
102. Mithila jing king jri or living root bridges — aerial bridges was in news recently, it is
located in which state?
Answer – Meghalaya
103. Name the airport that introduced India’s first 'FASTag Parking' for its customers?
Answer - GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL)
104. How many district co-operative banks are merged together to form Kerala bank?
Answer – 13
105. Who is the director-general of the World Health Organisation(WHO)?
Answer - Tedros Adhanom
106. Mahadayi river originates from __________?
Answer - Western Ghats
107. What is the Capital and Currency of Uzbekistan?
Answer - Capital- Tashkent & Currency- Uzbekistani soʻm
108. Who is the Managing Director (MD) & Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of IndiaFirst Life
Answer - Ms.R.M. Vishakha
109. Who is the Secretary-general of the United Nations World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO)?
Answer - Zurab Pololikashvili
110. Sanjay Gandhi National Park is located in which state?
Answer – Maharashtra
111. Panna Tiger Reserve (PTR) was in news recently, it is located in which state?
Answer - Madhya Pradesh
112. Corbett Tiger Reserve was in news recently it is located in which state?
Answer – Uttarakhand
113. What is the Capital and Currency of Israel?
Answer - Capital: Jerusalem & Currency: Israeli new shekel
114. Who is the Director of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre(SDSS)?
Answer - Arumugam Rajarajan
115. Where is the headquarter of the National Payments Corporation of India(NPCI) located?
Answer - Mumbai, Maharashtra
116. Atapaka Bird Sanctuary is located in which state?
Answer – Andhra Pradesh
117. Biju Patnaik Hockey Stadium is located in which state?
Answer - Rourkela, Odisha
118. Who is the chairperson of G20 (Group of 20) for the year 2019?
Answer - Shinzō Abe
119. What is the Capital and Currency of Chile?
Answer - Capital- Santiago & Currency- Chilean peso
120. When was Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U) launched?
Answer – June 2015
121. Upcoming airport in the north Bihar town of Darbhanga will be named after which
Answer – Vidyapati
122. Name the largest freshwater lake in Northeast?
Answer - Loktak Lake
123. Vijender Singh is associated with which sport?
Answer – Boxer
124. Where is the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) located?
Answer - Zurich, Switzerland
125. Tally Valley Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
Answer - Arunachal Pradesh
126. Who is the chairman of the International Cricket Council (ICC)?
Answer - Shashank Manohar
127. Who is the Director-General of the National Statistical Office (NSO)?
Answer - Vijay Kumar
128. Where is the headquarter of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) located?
Answer – Mumbai, Maharashtra
129. What is the tagline of Bank of Baroda?
Answer - India’s International Bank
130. Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) works under which ministry?
Answer - Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution